- 2 TABLESPOONS APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
- 2 TABLESPOONS (ANY KIND) BARBECUE SAUCE
- 1 TABLESPOON QUICK CURING SALT
- ½ CUP SOY SAUCE
- 4 TABLESPOONS SWEET SWEET RIB RUB
- 2 POUNDS BONELESS SKINLESS TURKEY BREAST
- ¼ CUP of WATER
This delectable BBQ Smoked Turkey Jerky is a great tidbit or lifts me post-exercise. Stuffed with protein and low in fat, this Turkey Jerky formula uses the turkey bosom so that it will be a most loved solid treat for you and your companions! Make a point to make extra—seal in an impenetrable sack, and it can keep going for quite a long time in your refrigerator.
- In a large bowl, join the soy sauce, water, grill sauce, apple juice vinegar, brisk relieving salt, and two tablespoons of the Sweet Rib Rub. Whisk together until all-around consolidated and fill an enormous, resealable plastic pack.
- Utilizing a sharp blade, cut the turkey into ¼ inch cuts with the grain (this is simpler if the meat is in part solidified). Cut back off any excess, skin or connective tissue and dispose of.
- Spot the turkey cuts into the plastic sack, seal, and back rub the marinade into the turkey. Refrigerate for 24 hours.
- When the jerky is prepared to go, expel the turkey from the icebox, channel the marinade and dispose of. Pat the turkey dry with paper towels and sprinkle all sides liberally with the staying Sweet Rib Rub.
- Fire up your Pit Boss Smoker and set the temperature to 180°F. In case you’re utilizing a sawdust or charcoal smoker, set it up for medium-low heat.
- Spot the turkey cuts legitimately onto the smoker meshes and smoke for 2-4 hours, or until the jerky is chewy yet twists somewhat.
- Move the jerky to a resealable plastic sack while the jerky is still warm and enable it to sit at room temperature for 60 minutes. Crush any air from the bag and spot in the cooler. It will keep for half a month.
Leave a Reply