Look no further than here for the best recipe for Hot and Spicy Ribs
- 2 FINELY MINCED CHIPOTLE IN ADOBO
- 1 CUP (ANY KIND) BARBECUE SAUCE
- 1/2 CUP BROWN SUGAR
- 1/4 CUP HONEY
- 1/4 CUP OLIVE OIL
- 1 RACK ST. LOUIS-STYLE RIB(S)
- 3 TABLESPOONS SWEET HEAT RUB
These delectable Spicy Ribs will be a hit at your next lawn grill! Sweet, smoky, and just enough warmth to bring you back for more, these St. Louis Style Ribs are sure to satisfy any group! Ensure you make extra of these—because they won’t last very long!
- Remove the ribs from their packaging, and pat dry. Utilizing a paper towel, hold the towel on the layer on the back of the bones, and draw off excess moisture. Dispose of the used paper towel.
- In a little blending bowl, add the brown sugar, olive oil, nectar, BBQ sauce, and chiles in adobo. Using a seasoning brush, brush the front and back of the ribs liberally with the BBQ blend. Keep the brush for later along with the other half of the sauce.
- Liberally season the ribs with Sweet Heat rub, making a point to concentrate mainly on the meat on the front of the bones.
- Fire up your Pit Boss and set the temperature to 225°F. In case you’re utilizing a gas or charcoal flame broil, set it up for low heat. Spot the ribs on the barbecue and smoke at 225°F for 4-6 hours, making a point to apply the rest of the sauce in intervals whilst they are cooking.
- When ready remove from the flame broil and apply more of the sauce with the brush before eating.
Leave a Reply