- 2 FINELY MINCED CHIPOTLE IN ADOBO
- 1 CUP (ANY KIND) BARBECUE SAUCE
- 1/2 CUP BROWN SUGAR
- 1/4 CUP HONEY
- 1/4 CUP OLIVE OIL
- 1 RACK ST. LOUIS-STYLE RIB(S)
- 3 TABLESPOONS SWEET HEAT RUB
These delectable Spicy Ribs will be a hit at your next lawn grill! Sweet, smoky, and merely enough warmth to bring you back for additional, these St. Louis Style Ribs are sure to satisfy any group! Ensure you make extra—they won’t keep going long!
- Expel the ribs from their bundling, channel, and pat dry. Utilizing a paper towel, grasp the layer on the back of the bones, and draw off. Dispose of the film and paper towel.
- In a little blending bowl, consolidate the darker sugar, olive oil, nectar, BBQ sauce, and chiles in adobo. Utilizing a seasoning brush, brush the front and back of the ribs liberally with the BBQ blend. Spare the treating brush for later alongside half of the sauce.
- Liberally season the ribs with Sweet Heat rub, making a point to concentrate mainly on the facade of the bones.
- Fire up your Pit Boss and set the temperature to 225°F. In case you’re utilizing a gas or charcoal flame broil, set it up for low heat. Spot the ribs on the barbecue and smoke at 225°F for 4-6 hours, making a point to treat in the sauce like clockwork.
- Expel from the flame broil and present with extra grill sauce.