Ingredients for Smoked Mexican Spice-Rubbed
- Four tablespoons olive oil
- Two teaspoons Kosher salt
- Five teaspoons black pepper
- Five teaspoons dried mustard
- One teaspoon smoked paprika
- Two teaspoons ground cumin
- Two teaspoons onion powder
- Two teaspoons chipotle powder
- Five teaspoons Kosher salt
- Two teaspoons lemon juice
- Five teaspoons dried rosemary
- One teaspoon minced garlic
- 3-4 tablespoons dried thyme
- Two teaspoons chili garlic sauce
- Two teaspoons ginger paste
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 1 Tri-Tip Roast
- ½ stick Irish butter
- ¼ cup (approximately) mayonnaise
- Two tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Cooking Instructions for Smoked Mexican Spice-Rubbed
- From the marinade ingredients, apply the olive oil to all sides of the Beef tri-tip.
- Blend the remainder of the marinade fixings, at that point sprinkle of all sides of the tri-tip.
- Spot fixings and tri-tip in a gallon Ziploc pack and marinate in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Set the Masterbuilt electric smoker to 250 degrees F and include some oak or mesquite wood chips.
- Spot the tri-tip in the Masterbuilt smoker.
- While the tri-tip is cooking, place the majority of the lemon sauce fixings in a blender and mix well. Spot in the fridge until prepared to serve.
- Expel the tri-tip from the Masterbuilt smoker when the interior temperature arrives at 110 degrees F. For this cook it was 34 minutes.
- Let the tri-tip rest for 10 minutes, at that point, apply the mayonnaise to all sides of the tri-tip.
- In a cast-iron skillet over high heat, soften the spread and include the Worcestershire sauce.
- Include the tri-tip and singe for roughly 2 minutes for every side.
- Expel the tri-tip and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Cut the tri-tip, shower with the lemon-herb sauce, and serve!
If you are looking for a NEW Masterbuilt Electric Smoker check out more info on the Masterbuilt brand here
Leave a Reply